Stylish Washington DC Meeting Space on Capitol Hill
In Washington DC, you can say we know a thing or two about high profile meetings. Some might even say we’re experts. That’s why the 20,000 square feet of meeting space at the Washington Court Hotel is designed to impress. We’ve recently transformed all of our event venues with a fresh yet sophisticated color palette, modern furnishings, and custom touches from resin wall panels to artistic light fixtures. Downtown events have never looked quite this good.
Centrally located between Union Station and the U.S. Capitol, our independent DC hotel is ideal for everything from intimate executive meetings to stylish soirees with 700 attendees. You’ll also enjoy warm, personalized service from our talented team of event planners, culinary artists, and audiovisual specialists. Get ready for business meetings that are anything but ordinary, and celebrations sure to impress every guest on your list.
Contact us today to begin planning your next meeting or special event at one of Washington DC’s top meeting hotels.
View Our Meeting Space
Explore Washington Court’s DC Meeting Space | Washington Court’s diverse event space is situated on two levels of the hotel, the Lower Lobby Level and the Mezzanine. The Lower Lobby Level features the majority of our DC event venues, including our largest space, the 3,850-square-foot Grand Ballroom. The 1,296-square-foot Executive Room features two breakout rooms on each side (Sagamore and Ashlawn), in addition to the Lindenwald room, which can be used as an office. The 1,456-square-foot Springwood Room is the other large meeting room on this floor and is divisible into three smaller spaces. The Lower Lobby also caters to intimate meetings and training sessions with two boardrooms (Monticello and Mount Vernon), as well as the slightly larger Hermitage and Madison rooms.
On the Mezzanine Level, you’ll find the light-filled Atrium Ballroom, along with the Montpelier, Capitol, and Senate rooms, which are ideal for mid-sized meetings and banquets with 20 – 100 guests. Please view the additional details about our two ballrooms and the Executive Suite below, as well as the link to our floor plans and capacity charts.
Our largest venue provides a stylish backdrop for corporate and social events and features:
- 3,850 square feet of adaptable, contemporary event space
- Divisible into three separate sections
- Dramatic, custom light fixture comprised of 48 individual, white frosted glass pendants
- Accommodates 700 for a reception, 400 for banquet, or 550 for meeting
The impressive, 3,150-square-foot ballroom features:
- Contemporary space featuring bi-level layout
- 19-foot sky lit ceiling
- Located on Mezzanine Level overlooking lobby
- Accommodates 450 for a reception, 250 for banquet, or 350 for meeting
Our two stylish Executive Suites are 1,172 square feet each and can be reserved as accommodations or as an impressive DC event venue for business or social receptions.
- Features dramatic views of the Capitol Building
- Spacious living room with a wet bar, refrigerator, and queen-sized sleeper sofa
- Dining area ideal for entertaining
- Italian marble bathroom
- The option of reserving the suite with an additional connecting bedroom